Monday, July 20, 2009

Mission Impossible

I see Jake take pictures but I never actually see the pictures. Finally, last night when he was cleaning up after our muddy race home down the mountain in a torrential surprise thunderstorm, I saw my opportunity and I raided the computer. I found his most recent photo files which I quickly uploaded to my online photo album. I felt like I was in Mission Impossible or something, stealing the files before he found me out. I'm glad I did, I've never seen these and some are so fun. Many times I've come home with pictures of everyone else and only one or two of me which are usually taken of myself at arm's length. Now I have some real pictures. Mission Accomplished. Here's a little sample of what I found from our trip to Zion in March. I even found this one from our third date way back in January!

No comments: