Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Goals

They're not too complicated. I don't think they really need explaining. It's not like we haven't all made new years resolutions and goals before right? Here are a couple random pictures from my vacation to Victoria B.C. that I went on 5 or 6 years ago to go with them.
1. Sell my house or get a roommate
2. Make donations every season. Time/Used Stuff/Money
3. Try paddle boarding or hike Mt. Timpanogos
4. Use my gym pass a minimum of 60 times before it expires
5. Climb with 3 new people
6. Take a car trip alone and/or camp alone once
7. Read D&C
8. Go through 4 temples I've never been through before
9. Get paid for baking something with Alicia
10. Use all my kitchen gadgets/pots/pans/appliances once (anything too big to fit in a drawer)
11. Try one new cheese a month
12. Visit/attentd a new museum, national or state park, symphony or ballet, opera or play
13. Read a book by John Muir, Steinbeck, Tolstoy, Vonnegut, and one full book of poetry

No comments: