Monday, May 4, 2009

If you're allergic to cats don't read this post

For any of you who come to my house and leave with an extra layer of fur, I'm sorry, but I want you all to know I'm trying my best. I brushed Lou today with the dethatching brush and this is what I got before she managed to break free. If I didn't brush her this would eventually be floating around the house waiting to attach itself to your pants.Here's a shot of her next to it for perspective. I'm surprised there's a cat left, the pile is as big as her. She's just so fluffy. I was thinking about my new sleeping bag and its fancy "800 loft" and I was wondering what Lou's "loft" is and how warm a sleeping bag stuffed with her fur would be. It packs down almost as well as down does...
In the meantime just try not to wear black when you come over. I do what I can but spring is shedding season.

No comments: