Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Awesome Self-Timer Skills

I must say, I have pretty good self timer skills with my camera. I'd been meaning to take a picture up at this spot for a long time and I was finally able to get these shots on my last hike before it snowed. It was super windy and I had to run over to the other summit in 30 seconds before my camera took 3 shots. It got me getting to the summit, almost getting blown off by a huge gust of wind, and then finally just sitting there.
The day before I saw these guys up there with tripods and fancy lenses trying to take the same picture. True it'd have looked a little cooler if I could have gotten it from a little bit higher or had their nice camera but they were kind of jerks and for a little camera I can fit in my pocket I think I do ok. Of course this is still the coolest self-timer picture ever.

No comments: