Friday, August 28, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
- If you want a concert experience get there early and stake out a spot in the front otherwise you will never see the performer. (notice in the above picture how no one is even facing the stage!)
- If you want a Woodstock experience hang out in the very back.
- If you want a frat party experience hang out to the left or sides of the stage.
- If you think that Utah has no culture you have not been to one of these concerts. I have no idea where these people are on regular days.
- My long seated fear of getting beer spilled on me at a concert was finally realized while hanging out to the left of the stage (though it wasn't so much spilled as severely splashed and that might have to do with being with Heathyr as this was not the first time this happened to us together. Last time it was an entire shattering bottle of red wine.)
- Iron and Wine sounded great...from what I could tell.
- There's no point in complaining since it was free.
- It was fun to hang out with Heathyr and Gary.
- Long arms, a good zoom on your camera, and some cropping might be able to show you what you missed.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
I would like to apologize to my sister for the __insert almost any adjective here__ influence I am over her children. Although, I have to say it doesn't take much more than a suggestion to get her boys to do weird things...and if you watch to the very end of the second beat boxing video, I had nothing to do with that transition, she just went crazy on her own. So, I don't think it's all my fault. I just really enjoy encouraging it.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
We also did some new stuff...like go out for fish tacos!